Игроки, можете ознакомиться со списком исправлений и изменений обновления 220.127.116.11. Сервер обновлен до этой версии. Текст в оригинале.
A new map set in the Yukon is available to play now! It's much harsher than PEI, with the snow making finding clothing a much higher priority. The increased separation between locations means that building a base is highly recommended, and log cabins found intermittently throughout the woods provide places to fortify for the night.
Feel free to leave any feedback about the map, as you probably have some amazing ideas on how to improve it! I fully expect that there are some bugs which need fixing and spawns that need balancing. In the future it will hopefully be expanded on further with hostile animals like wolves and more survival elements such as traps and a better warmth system.
If the Yukon is not your cup of tea rest assured because PEI is still available, the workshop is full of awesome community created maps which can now use the new items/vehicles/models/animals and additional official maps should be completed within the next month or so.
- Added new survival map set in the Yukon.
- Added options for crosshair/hitmarkers/cursor color.
- Added explorer. [ID 58]
- Added snowmobile. [ID 59-66]
- Added leather pack. [ID 1014]
- Added biohazard suit. [ID 1015-1017]
- Added moose. [ID 2]
- Added biodome.
- Added ice sheet.
- Added snow drifts.
- Added lodge #3.
- Added lodge #4.
- Added warehouse #2.
- Added research lab #2.
- Added research sign #2.
- Added orange cargo ship.
- Added ski path flag #1.
- Added helicopter #3.
- Added mine cart.
- Added mine tunnel.
- Added support for emissive textures on shirts/pants.
- Added support for particle effects on shirts/pants.
- Added ladders to the shipyard docks on PEI.
- Added yield signs to some intersections on PEI.
- Added various other small editor models such as wrecked vehicles, snowmobile wheels and steering handlebars.
- Improved nightvision lights to glow in the dark.
- Improved outside of dual-render scope to blur when zoomed.
- Improved tree loading/saving to better support custom ones. Recommended to re-save your maps to update their data to this new format.
- Tweaked flower stem color darker.
- Tweaked steam inventory to be visible.
- Tweaked cam tools to need Shift held at the same time.
- Tweaked agriculture skill to affect drop chance rather than only when full.
- Tweaked orientation of Scorpion-7 radar dishes.
- Fixed toggling tactical laser.
- Fixed ice sheet material.
- Fixed t-shirt names.
- Fixed extra high zombie health in survival mode.
- Fixed scrapping fishing top and police vest.
- Fixed missing crossing #1 model.
- Fixed desert military vest color.
- Fixed mobile #1's navmesh.
- Fixed loading item/zombie spawns with nonexistant assets.
- Fixed ragdolls perpetually dancing.
- Fixed glowing white character on menu.
- Fixed underground hero on menu.
- Fixed igloo level of detail.
- Fixed extended cobra magazine spawn rate on PEI.
- Fixed boulders/grass damaging vehicle.
- Fixed dock #2 damaging vehicle.
- Fixed map2 button tooltip.
- Fixed military barrel rotation on gun.
- Fixed potential cause of UI shader issue.
- Fixed swapping seats in third person.
- Fixed footprint on objects near the region border.